(Mom, this post is just for you... I promised a picture of my new haircut, almost 6 inches!)
There is just something magical about going to get your hair done.
Is it the fact that I leave with healthy hair and fewer split ends? Perhaps the luxury of having someone else wash and style my hair? The chance to have a good visit with a friend?
Yes, yes and yes...
I am a loyalist when it comes to my hair stylist. I have had probably less than 5 different people cut my hair in my adult life. I only switch when they move away or head into early retirement once having a baby.
I love sitting in the chair and picking up the conversation we left off a couple of months previously. "How's school going? Is such and such class still giving you grief?" or "Tell me all about your vacation? Did you end up going to yadda yadda place?" We talk the entire time and I love it! She knows which side I part my hair on, my natural curl and she understands my CRAZY bang calics.
I would love to have a weekly massage or perhaps a frequent manicure/pedicure, but I just can't justify spending that much, but a good haircut and an hour with a friend... it's priceless!
My mom has also had the same dresser for as long as I can remember... I must have inherited it from her. Thanks mama!
As you can see, Patrick doesn't quite understand what all the hype is about-smile
Family is the best!
7 years ago



11 comments:
Well, Well Done :D
I like em that way too :) I had them done about two weeks ago because they were weak and not pretty :/
Have a nice week ^^
I love your new do! I just cut bangs too. I'll have to post a picture soon so you can see it. And yes, you can never under-estimate the power of a good hair stylest.
I love your new haircut! You look fabulous!
Thanks for posting this for me dear. I was worried when you called me about getting your hair cut that you might have picked Patrick's style....(no offense intended Patrick.)
You look great. I love your hair long. I love it shorter. I just think you look darling however you style it. (and I'm not biased....your just cute!)
After seeing your haircut I looked in the mirror and realized I look like I have a mop on my head. I just gave Louann a call and made an appointment so I will be presentable (well, almost any way) when we come up. I can't wait to see your haircut in person. Love, Mom
Its cute! I love it! I am the same way about my stylists! Gotta love a new cut though!
YOU TWO ARE SUCH A GREAT COUPLE, AND YOUR HAIRCUT IS REALLY CUTE!! I'M GETTING MINE DONE SOON. I'M THINKING OF GOING KINDA SHORT, SO I'LL POST A PICTURE OR TWO WHEN I DO. HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ps i LOVE ur playlist :D
I loooooooooooove your haircut!!!
love,
Emma
I love it. You look so darn adorable. What a fun new look. 6"..Wow! That is a major change. It certainly works for you. Can't wait to see it in person. hint hint
Your hair looks great.
I have a confession to make. I love your play list. There have been times I've been working on the computer and have wanted to hear something fun and came to your blog to have the cool music playing. your blog is great.
Hey Erin!
I just wanted to say "hi" and tell you that you are even prettier than you were at 19! Your haircut is adorable, and I am hoping that someday in the near future, we will get to spend some time together.
Post a Comment