I have a MOST favorite singer...
*Ingrid Michaelson*
I've always had a few of her songs on my playlist... But I thought I would debut her here for your listening pleasure. She is the only artist on my entire blog playlist.
.
She's mellow, her music is adorable and simply said, she just makes me smile. I especially love "Far Away".
Turn up your speakers and Enjoy!



9 comments:
Great choice. I am sure you will have 3 girls with strawberry curls too. I love you. You make me smile. Ü
I totally love her too! So easy to listen to, isn't she? I love "sampson". Just something so poetically beautiful about that one.
Love the hair by the way!
p.s. My dad got Jr.'s cheesecake at the Grand Central and I'm SO mad I didn't get some! But I got some at a restaurant later and didn't regret it!
I love it! I'm totally adding some of her songs in my blog. Thanks!
*Amen* I love The part about Nellie Ella and Faye and her lobsterman staring at her while she combs their hair. She's been one of my favorites too ever since you introduced her to me. Thanks!
I'm a fan too. She makes cleaning the kitchen more fun for me. I just bop around singing along. When I listen to Eddie Brickel I think of you...did you go through a phase with her?
Darn I can't get any sound on my pc. It used to work but it doesn't any more. Dad tried to fix it to no avail. Maybe Patrick can figure it out when you come to visit.
I'll have to get out my lap top and listen so I can be in the groove too.
Have a good trip to Africa. I miss you already just knowing that you are going so far away. Be safe....Love you lots, Mom
I learned her from you, when I listened some songs from your playlist :)
She is nice :) I liked the: "The Way I Am"
Thanks for sharing. I like her!
Post a Comment