Thursday, May 15, 2008

Miracles...

I have only a few minutes... we have been traveling or in meetings and the electricity has been out for a couple days... This is my first chance to write. I will just say for now that I can feel your prayers and love and I appreciate you so much!

We could not have hoped for a better outcome from our meeting. We felt it was a true miracle. I cannot wait to tell you all about it!

God is so good and loves these sweet children so much! I feel humbled to have the opportunity to experience this!

Today is my last day and there is still much to do, so I must run!

Much love,

Erin

6 comments:

Lynell said...

I am so happy for you. I got a little update from Patrick. It is so exciting the progress you are making.

Did you hear that Loni and I are going to sleep over Friday night. Can't wait to see you!

Kristi said...

yahoooo! Call me!

Marla said...

We can't wait to hear all about it! Post info and pictures as soon as you can. We love you!

Cathy said...

I'm so happy to hear that everything has turned out so well. I can't wait to visit you thins month!

Grammy Staffy said...

Hi Love,
You are so amazing! I can't believe that my little Erin is getting so much accomplied in Ghana for the deaf children.

I'm glad you are home from Africa and I am even "gladder" (is that a word?) that I am here with you and Patrick. I can't wait to hear more of your amazing Africa stories. By the way, how can you still be awake when you have been up for 48 hours, 27 of which you were traveling home? I need to take a nap just thinking about your trip. Much love, Mom

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

Oh I am so happy to hear that! What great news! Please keep me up dated on the latest happenings to my little ones in Ghana :) Good luck, you are so amazing!