Friday, March 28, 2008

"What's yours is mine, and mine is yours"............ is NOT a literal statement!!

O0ps!

This is what happens when I accidentally put MY socks in Patrick's drawer- especially when he's rushing to leave extra early in the morning...
.
Patrick had an appointment with a Dentist in Tremonton (a hour and a half drive) early one morning. He was up by 5:30 and out of the house by 6am... before I was awake. I remember him asking me something, but could not remember what it was, until he got home that evening.
.
"Did my socks shrink?", he asked as we walked in the door. "I have been trying to pulling them up ALL day." He pulled up his paint leg and I almost fell over laughing. I've never seen him wear anklet dress socks before.
.
I am extra careful now when putting away laundry.
.
Luckily I didn't put my underwear in his drawer!

12 comments:

Lynell said...

Woo woo! Nice legs patrick. I am Glad to know that Erin's socks were too small. That would be pretty sad if they fit. hee hee

We sure are missing you guys. Right now Dathan and the kids are swimming and/or sitting in the spa. What fun.

Lets get together again soon.

Lynell said...

One more thing. If the underware happens to get mixed up. Please no pictures.

Love you

Shannon said...

Oops, my laughing just woke Cooper up. That gave me the giggles. Husbands are funny, don't you just love it!

Grammy Staffy said...

Now I know why dad has been having trouble with his socks all these years. I quess I should start sorting out his and mine. Hee Hee. Love, Mom

Grammy Staffy said...

p.s. Ditto to what Lynell said. We surely do miss you here in St. George. You would have had fun with the family in the heated pool and the arena at the college was really nice with comfortable seats. You'll have to plan to come to State next year and join the party. Love you, Mom

Heather said...

Maybe he should try some of your shirts next!

The Snow Queen said...

Are the pants yours too? They look a little capri-ish for a dude. I bet he is holding his pant legs up so that I can see. I got it now. My good (best in college) friend was raised in Tremonton. Is Patrick from there? I'm sure they know each other if he was. Her name is Andrea Asay.

Marla said...

I think the funniest thing is that he thought they just shrunk! So funny!

We can't wait, truly, to see you guys soon!

Cathy said...

Hi Erin, I'm so excited that you want to take a photoshop class. I found a class available at UVSC along with a digital scrapbooking class. These are very basic though. I could easily teach you what they are going to and you could save the $150. I'm going to look for something a little big more advance. Also, let me know what your schedule's like so we can figure out a running schedule. If you still want to train for the half. email me at caty99@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA! Love it! Sometimes when Keith is in a hurry he will grab some jeans and put them on . . . not knowing they belong to me! Makes me laugh every time.

Mandy said...

Ask Pat about when our dad wore mom's pants to work!! HA! How in the world did he mix that up?

Derrell said...

I can't stop laughing! This is hilarious!!! What makes it so much more priceless is that Derrell recently had the same experience.