I'm not sure how it started, but ever since we've been married Patrick has carried me upstairs, piggy-back style, when it's time to go to bed. Our routine is very consistent: we make the rounds and turn off all the lights, lock the doors, and then Patrick goes to the bottom of the stairs and stands there with his hands out to his sides ready to catch me. I usually do a running leap to jump as high as possible. Sometimes he runs up the stairs, sometimes he pretends he's gonna drop me and sometimes I pretend I'm already asleep before we get to the top. We are nuts, and I love it!
Family is the best!
7 years ago



5 comments:
That sounds like fun! I wish we lived closer I would love to know you two as a couple. Patrick sound like such a great guy.
I don't know if you have browsed my list of blogger friends, but I have links to Heather and Melissa. Oh and Ryan Shumway and Tray Bain and Adam Christensen. You never know who you're gonna find out there in the Land of Blog.
As long as you can keep up that fun tradition you know, Erin, that you have not eaten too many chocolate cakes one fork full at at time. Love, Mom
I am so happy to see that your blogging! It's a great way to stay in touch with friends and family on a more day to day basis!
I will be checking on you!
Hey! I heard the party started without me! We all blog and comment on each others blogs at least once a week... but have we gotten together yet... NO. I still feel like I am keeping in touch though it's fun! Do you still see Karen Dixon? If you do will you get her phone number for me? I would love to talk to her too!
Yes I actually have 4 children. It's the wierdest feeling to know that we are all here now. Little Lily was the holdout. It took a ton of work to get her here and I had to work myself up to it. She complete's us.
I LOVE IT!!! You guys are so cute and I'm glad that you have such a great tradition! Thanks again for the fun night!
Post a Comment