We have had so many wonderful moments, visits, experiences the last few weeks.
But, I feel like I am living the I Love Lucy episode at the chocolate factory... it's one of my favorites! You know the one... the chocolate candies come through on the conveyer belt and they are supposed to wrap them up before they get past them. They start coming too fast so they gobble it up, stick it in their shirt, their hat, etc. If you haven't seen this clip it't worth the watch...
I have been wanting to sit down and give each of these sweet memories their own special package to get wrapped up in... but as they have come so quickly I realize they are " melting" away... left undone.
So for the next few days I have committed to getting these precious moments jotted down so we can cherish them forever... even if it's not in in the perfect package! :)



6 comments:
Sometimes life is like that Erin. Before you know it you are my age and all the special moments and memories are long gone and live on only in you mind and you wonder why you didn't think to jot them down or keep a tangible remembrance of them in some way. Kudos to you for taking the time to do that! XXOO
I love that episode of I Love Lucy! There are so many moments in life that you want to remember. I'm glad that you are going to record them. Because you do forget. You think you won't forget these great moments, but you do! Thanks for sharing all your insights and great moments with us!
great idea dear.... do it
Love ya lots, Mom
You won't be sorry you took the time! I wish I had kept it up with all my kids, and now all I can do is write down what I remember and who I THINK did/said it! LOL
I think the "taste" lingers far longer than the packaging! Who remembers what it was all wrapped up in really?
hey this is Amanda i love to see you on skype
Post a Comment