As the sun goes down and our little man starts to yawn that can mean only one thing...
BATH-TIME!!
Cal LOVES to take a bath! In fact, if he is fussy even a little bit, I turn on the water and he instantly perks up... this boy loves the water!
.
He splashes and coos the entire time.
.
I love how our bathroom sink is just his size... his own personal hot tub! :)
It is totally a highlight of our day!
We sure love our little fish!



8 comments:
How precious. Love that boy!!! Of course I love all of you.
Oh how wonderful it is to watch this adorable film and to hear the joy in your voice Erin! What a beautiful, precious little baby Cal is. I just love you guys to pieces! xxoo
I am so happy that you have been a busy girl posting this weekend. I love seeing all the great pictures of Cal and hearing your take on motherhood. That sweet boy couldn't be at a better home! And I can't even tell you how much I love all those pictures with his tongue sticking out! What a cutie!
SO cute! I love the bath video!
My goodness, how adorable!
hey this is Amanda he is so cute i loved him
Thanks for the cute tubby video. He is such a precious little guy! He sure seems to be enjoying that water:))
Hi Erin,
THis is Kathryn (Marla's friend). Marla told me about your new little miracle and I had to come over and see him for myself. I know you don't really know me but I feel like I know you from the wonderful things Marla has said about you and your hubby. I'm so happy for you and for your baby. He is just precious.
Welcome to mommyhood, you will never be the same. :)
Post a Comment