It seems like just yesterday these cute little airplane PJ's were huge on Cal. HUGE! In fact, we knew they were way too big, but Patrick couldn't resist and Cal wore them... often.
.
Well, we put them on him tonight and I just can't understand what is going on... They are snug- much too snug to be comfortable.
.
So we tried on another pair and you won't believe it- they are much too snug as well.
.
And several of our favorite outfits?? All have shrunk 2 sizes too small.
.
I'm almost positive I washed them in cold... So it MUST have been the dryer!! :)



7 comments:
I would agree but some of mine won't fit on my lap anymore. I think while they sleep their beds act like a taffy pulling machine and stretch them out. I swear Lily looked different... older, this morning when I got her out of her crib.
such a cute little growing boy!!!!
Better get a new dryer dear.
hehehe. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY PATRICK!!
I know it will just be the best ever!
Don't you hate that??? Evan too has moved out of the newborn diapers and jammies ALREADY and it makes me sad. But I have to keep reminding myself that every stage is fun and good. They just move so quickly!
Yeah, it must be the dryer, because it definitely can't be because he's growing! tee hee hee I always get so sad packing up my favorite little outfits as the boys outgrow them.
hey this is Amanda i loved skypeing with u
Post a Comment