Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Girls Night Out

As our final bit of our Cali trip I have to mention our super duper Girls Night Out. Every year the boys have their over night campout and that is when the girls have their time to play. I was thrilled to get to join in the fun! Cal didn't seem to mind he was the only boy, actually, he slept most of the time. He'll join the boys the a couple years!
Claire made a list of all the things we wanted to do...
Our first item of business was getting a pedicure. It was very fun, but not as relaxing as I had remembered. It has been years since I have had a professional pedicure and I seemed to have forgotten how ticklish my feet are- yikes!
Next we headed to dinner at the Rain Forrest Cafe. Yum-O!

Claire was not a fan of the "Rain Storm" that hit every once in a while. Next we went to the Mall for some shopping time. I found some great deals for Cal- I just couldn't resist! After each event Claire would check it off her list...
Only one more stop...
Crepes for dessert- again... YUM-O! We shared 2 huge crepes. They were so, so good!

And we licked the plate clean!

Thank you Mindy and Claire for letting us tag along with you for your annual Girls Night Out.

We had a BLAST!

6 comments:

Annie said...

So so fun! Oh my gosh Cal just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Yes we do need to play. We need to decide on a time that works for everyone. That way I can make sure I get work off :)

Becca said...

I'm glad you had such a good time. Nothing is better than family! And I love seeing that Cal is riding around in style.

Baak Talk said...

Gotta love those girls night outs!

Pretty toes make you fell pretty all over don't they?

Marie Rayner said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun Erin!! The closest I have ever come to having a girl's night out was spending time with your mom in February. I cherish those memories and will always do so! You look so comfortable with Cal. I just love seeing pictures of the two of you together! Love you guys loads and loads!! xxoo

Grammy Staffy said...

Wish I could have been with you on the girl's night out. What fun... and I am in desperate need of a pedicure.

I loved our short visit with you. I miss you all so much.
Have a great weekend. I need to unpack and go and get Heidi. Must run but I am sending loads of love. Mom

Amandawhatever said...

Hi this is Amanda that had to be so much FUN