Saturday, January 1, 2011

Turning over a new leaf

Today is January 1st.

Today is a day of setting goals and having great expectations to keep them.

My goals could include running 5 miles a day, no sweets for 6 months, getting to bed before 11pm... but they would be in vain. I hate running, I have a killer sweet tooth and my evening hours with Patrick are priceless.

So, this year as one of my resolutions I promise to myself to blog at least weekly past and future events of my little family. I will do it for my babies, I will do it for their children some day, I will do it for me. It is a goal I can and must keep.

So there... it is set in stone. Officially set in stone.

Happy New Year!! 2011 is going to be a great year!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

yep. I have slacked with my blog too. I have a similar goal!!! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

yahoo! I'm excited to read updates about your beautiful family more often!

Marie Rayner said...

I look forward to seeing your posts over the coming year Erin! Sending much love and Happy New Year wishes to your lovely little family! xxoo

hoLLy said...

you can do it! :) if you just set aside a certain time a certain day of the week, like sundays, it will become habit! my resolution is to stop facebooking...for a little while...or indefinitely. depending on the results in my life. i think i waste too much time there!

BurkeAndEmily said...

Hurray! I love reading your posts.

Grammy Staffy said...

Yeah.....I love your posts. I love the pictures of your adorable children. I love reading about what you have done and are thinking..... but mostly I love you my dear daughter. Hugs, Mom