Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's Official, She's a Hippy Chick!

Ellie is growing up so fast! She is still so tiny, but she is strong. She spent the first 4 months of her life tucked in my left arm as I went about doing this and that. But recently her position has changed and she now sits on my hip instead. Every time I pass a mirror I give a double take- she looks so grown up!
.
The other night we went to Cabelas (like going to the zoo, but they are all dead and stuffed) and Patrick snapped this photo. As you can see Cal is checking out the bear and probably wondering why we are so close to him and why the bear is staying so still. :)Such a happy little girl. She loves to flash her million dollar smile any chance she can!
As we left the store we could not believe how beautiful the sky looked.
This is Cal's "posed" smile we've been practicing. Good job, buddy! :)
Wow, that is an amazing night sky!
This sitting up picture is a bit premature...
She is VERY close to sitting up, but not quite.
I just had to post it because she looked so stinkin' cute!

Way to go little hippy chick!

8 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Erin, she is so beautiful, but then again, you already know that! You gotta just love that Cal. He's a little charmer for sure. I hope I get to meet them in person one day! xxoo

Unknown said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love reading about your adorable family!

Lori said...

such a cute little baby chick. and her big brother too!!!

Jan's Blog said...

She IS stinkin' cute, but then you all are. Magnificant sky!!

Kris said...

Darling family and beautiful sky.

Keira said...

You guys are so cute! And you're right, she does have a million dollar smile!

Grammy Staffy said...

Hi sweety,
I read this the other day and I thought I had left a comment.... I don't know why I didn't. I must have gotten interrupted by something.

Yes, she is a little charmer for sure... and so is Cal. Mom and dad aren't too bad either!!!!

I love our happy little ones and I love you. Mom

The Snow Queen said...

Ellie is beautiful!