Saturday, January 8, 2011

Our First Trip to the Zoo

Calan LOVES animals, loves them! We don't have any pets yet, but I definitely see them in our future! While we were in California we could not pass up the chance to visit the San Diego Zoo. We had a great time and Cal was in animal heaven. Ellie on the other hand could not keep her eyes open. :) I think all the walking in her Bjorne lulled her to sleep. This is the only picture we got while she was awake. Sweet little girl.
Cal loved the monkeys and we had a good time watching them play.
Yep, she is zonked out!

Cal looks like he's in pain, but really he's opening his mouth as wide as possible to get the biggest bite of ice cream. He loves himself some ice cream!
Sleeping Beauty catching some zzzz's

I loved hearing Cal say over and over, "Oh, wow" He doesn't say much, but when he does it's profound! :)
It was a great day! Maybe next time Ellie will get to enjoy it as well!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

your babies are so stinkin cute!

Marie Rayner said...

Oh wow! I can just hear it! What a little cutie pie! They're both so sweet. You are so blessed Erin! Looks like you had a wonderful day together at the zoo! xxoo

Grammy Staffy said...

What fun pictures even if our little Ellie is asleep in all but one of them. It was so fun having you kids here. I am glad that you made the trip down. You all make me smile. Love you lots, Mom

Unknown said...

You have such cute kids! I love the sleeping beauty picture! :)