The weather in Utah is cold. We don't like the cold... so we decided it was time to get out of town for a bit. We headed to California to visit my parents and enjoy the sun in southern California.

Today we went to the beach. We knew it would be too cold to swim or even play in the water, but that didn't stop us from having an amazing time. We walked past some little shops, bought some lunch to eat on the beach and fed the birds our leftovers.
So simple and so perfect.

Cal is a water boy and wanted to get in so bad... maybe in a few months, buddy!

Ellie kicked her legs and cooed the entire time. She is definitely a beach baby! :)

Today Ellie is 5 months old. Two days ago Cal turned 21 months old- I can hardly believe it!
They are growing up so fast and every day is more fun!

Calan LOVED the birds. He is an animal lover. He threw his french fries at them and giggled the entire time, even when they got too close. Patrick fed them right out of his hand.
The weather was beautiful, the kids loved it and we loved it.
Patrick and I agreed...
it was a perfect day at the beach!
7 comments:
I love the great pictures that you got. I love that you are here visiting us. I just love all of you. Now, I had better stop blogging and make you some breakfast. I hear Ellie is awake. Hugs, Mom
fun, thats the one thing i miss about living in corpus christi(texas coast). having a beach nearby...gotta watch out for those seagulls though...they poop! :)
I'm so jealous! Some of my favorite beach days have been the winter ones where you just enjoy what's around you. I'm glad you're having fun!
ooooh that sounds like so much fun! Look at those cute babies!!!
What fun that you are all able to visit your mum and dad again Erin! I wish my children could come to visit me. LOoks like the perfect day at the beach! You are such a loveable beautiful little family. I adore you! xxoo
Ah, to be at the beach! How fun for you guys! and what beautiful kids you have!!!
awesome pictures! I can't believe he feed the birds out of his hands-he's so brave!
Post a Comment