I am so behind in my blogging and it makes me sad.
Today, however I have vowed to write a few words...
Today is a special day.
On this day 4 months ago we brought home our little Ellie Bell and our lives changed instantly.
We became a family of four.
Our home became full of pink.
Our home is filled with even more smiles and love.
My heart is very full.
She is growing up so fast. She has always been incredibly alert, but now she stares at Cal all day and smiles at everything he does.
Cal and Ellie are so cute together.
Today is a special day.
On this day 4 months ago we brought home our little Ellie Bell and our lives changed instantly.
We became a family of four.
Our home became full of pink.
Our home is filled with even more smiles and love.
My heart is very full.
She is growing up so fast. She has always been incredibly alert, but now she stares at Cal all day and smiles at everything he does.
I love this picture. She looks likes she ready to say "What chu talkin' about Willis?"
But this picture has to be one of my favorites. This is the look she gives her brother throughout the day. She simply adores Cal. Even when he is stealing her binki.
We love you so much Sweet little Ellie. You bring so much joy into our lives.
So much joy.



8 comments:
What absolutely precious pictures of THE most darling brother and sister. I'm just in awe of how she looks at him. If there were only pictures...no words...I would have known perfectly what you were going to writing about. How blessed you are!
That is the sweetest thing...seeing how the two of them interact. They obviously adore each other. SO happy for you and Patrick!
How interesting...it must just be the picture but her hair looks like the same color as Cal's.
Darling pictures! They are both so adorable!
Hi Erin.
I am not sure if you remember me or not but my old blog was The Kings Table.
You and I have talked in the past... we too, adopted.
When you and I first "met", you were just starting the adoption process... going to meetings and such.
Your FAMILY is beautiful! I am so happy for you and your husband.
Children change your life and heart forever, don't they??
Congrats!!
You have such a beautiful family Erin, but then . . . you already know that! Love and hugs. xxoo
I love these pictures. How precious they are. I am so glad that we got to spend a week with them and with you. There never were any cuter little ones. You and Pat are so blessed to be their parents and we are so blessed to be their Grammy and Grampy. I thank God for all of you every day.
I can't wait to see you again. Much love, Mom
She is so beautiful, Staff! They both are :D You are one blessed lady to have such darling children!
It was so good to see you the other day! Maybe next time we won't both be in such hurries and we can stop and chat ;)
Post a Comment