Often during the day I wish I had my camera in hand ready to capture a precious moment. Lots of pictures are taken, but most often my hands are full and running to grab a camera would be too late... the sweet candid moment would be over.
But today I was lucky enough to capture one of those tender moments.
I just finished downloading some pictures to my computer, turned on my camera to re-format the SD card and looked up just in time to catch this...
Sweet little Ellie was sleeping soundly in daddy's arms when Calan came up to give his sister a kiss.
We have pictures of Cal kissing his sister, but knowing this was totally impromptu makes it so sweet. I love it!
Family is the best!
7 years ago



4 comments:
How precious Erin! Everytime I see your family my heart sings with joy! I'm just so happy for you all. xxoo
This really is a Precious moment picture. You are indeed a precious family..... every one of you!
I love you sooooo much! Mom
Wahoo, i love it when you finally catch the fun moments you've been telling everyone about but no one gets to see it! :) how the heck are you? We haven't talked for ever! Benson is practically walking now.. :) hee hee
love you!
Erin, Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! I am so out of the loop! She is beautiful and very blessed to have such a wonderful family.
Post a Comment