Our little boy has been working on these two front teeth for a couple of months.
They are now in and they are precious!
His sweet little grin just makes us smile! His grin looks a lot like my little grin when I was his age.
(I'm a bit older than Cal in this picture)
We love little spaces between our teeth. :) Cal also loves, loves, loves his airplane blankie.
Every night we lay him in bed and hand him his blanket. He snuggles up with it and it stays with him all night long.
And we are both side sleepers.

Little Cal, we sure love watching you grow and discoving the things that you love.
And I love the things you do just like mommy.



4 comments:
What a sweet guy. He was meant to be in your family. no question.
ahhh.....what precious babies....both of them.... and I love them both dearly!!!
(and yes dear Erin, you are still my baby girl... and always will be.)
That little Cal was meant to be your boy... no doubt about that.
Hugs, Mom
SO cute! He does look so much liike you! kael's a side sleeper already too :)
Oh my gosh! He looks alot like you did. he is getting so big and is adorable:)
Post a Comment