Red roses symbolize love.
What a beautiful symbol of such a beautiful thing.
Patrick gave me these roses for Valentine's Day.
They were in my kitchen window on a sunny day and when I turned off my flash, this amazing picture appeared. I love it!
Love is such an amazing thing. It is a growing thing that changes constantly.
When I married Patrick I loved him dearly. I loved to be with him. I loved thinking about our future together. I loved that life with him was so easy, no petty arguments. I could be myself and feel completely loved. I loved having him to love.
But looking back, it is amazing to see how different our love is today. So much deeper. So much richer. We know each other so much better than on our wedding day. I love this man with my whole being and am so proud of who he is and all he does for our little family.
I LOVE to see him as a father. It melts my heart to see him with Cal. He is such a loving father. He is a 100% father, just like his father. When Patrick is playing with Cal he is down on the ground completely involved. Lately when Patrick has errands to run, he takes Cal with him because they are buddies. When Patrick has to work late he misses Cal and sneaks into his room just to watch him sleep.
Honestly, I don't care what we are doing... I just love when we can be together as a family.
Love it. Like red roses.
Family is the best!
7 years ago



9 comments:
:)
That's all I've got to say about that!
okay that sounds dumb......I mean that I like the post so I'm smiling! :)
Beautiful dear....just beautiful.
I am so happy that you found your Patrick and Cal. Life is so good. I love you and I am glad that you have so much love in your life. My life is full of love too. We are surely blessed aren't we!!!
Love and hugs, Mom
Beautiful picture! He is an awesome daddy and so perfect for you!!! I'm so glad we both have such perfect men in our lives!
That is very sweet. and cool photo!
I love how much you love your husband.
fun to see you at the temple this last thursday!!!!
Thanks for letting me in (smile). All I can say is Patrick is a lucky guy. He has YOU loving him so beautifuly.
You guys are such a cute family! I love it! Are you posting picture of Cal soon? I want to see what he looks like now? He's probably so big!
Post a Comment