We are so blessed.
As I think about my life I feel overwhelmed with gratitude...
Pure thankfulness.
.
.
Thanksgiving is always a wonderful time to reflect on the things that are most precious and dear.
I have to start off with my sweet husband.
.
.
Patrick is an amazing husband. He supports me in all that I do. He really is my very best friend. He is a wonderful father. I have had SO much joy this year watching him with our little one.
.
Patrick makes life fun!
.
I love this picture. When I heard my boys laughing during bath time I had to come and see what was going on. I'm not quite sure how, but Cal just knew it was funny!
His tummy says, "Cal loves Mom" How cute it that?
I am so thankful for our little Cal. Words cannot express the joy he brings into our life. At such a young age his little personality shines through. We are grateful to his birth-mother... again, words cannot express.
.
I am so thankful for my parents.
.
We were able to travel to California this Thanksgiving to be with them. My mom is the best hostess in the whole wide world! There is always delicious homemade food ready for our arrival. But the truth is, she plans and prepares for her family to arrive for WEEKS- probably over a month! Every room is decorated in a festive way. I love it! 
Cal LOVED my mom's homemade split pea soup- but hey, who wouldn't?
These are her buffet tables all ready for the Thanksgiving feast! Beautiful!
My Dad sure makes me smile. He is such a great Grampy!
We walked around his orchards, ate anything that was ripe and enjoyed the warm weather.
Heaven on earth!
I am thankful for all of my family. I suppose I could have added the formal Thanksgiving picture my mom took of us sitting at the table with our best manners, but this is the picture I like the most. This was after dinner and even after dessert. Sitting around enjoying each other's company. I just had to sneak out the camera to capture the moment.
I am so thankful for family. We have so much fun together. They are such a blessing in my life.
I am rich with blessings!



3 comments:
Thank you dear for your kind words. I love you so much. Like you, I can not find the words to express how dearly I love you kids and how much joy you bring me. Thank you so much for coming. You are right that I plan for weeks. I get so excited when I know you are coming that I can't even sleep at night. How nice it is that you notice and apreciate the things I do.
It is you and the rest of our family that makes my thanksgiving a time I am truly thankful for.
I love you dearly. Hugs and kisses. Mom
I loved this post Erin and the lovely pictures of your two boys. How sweet! You are so lucky to get to go to your mom's for Thanksgiving. I wish!!! It was so much fun getting to talk to you though! xxoo
Loved your post. Seeing pics of your mom's house always brings back many fond memories. So grateful I was able to experience a small part of that!
Much LOVE
Post a Comment