Sunday, December 20, 2009

All he wants for Christmas...

Yep! Cal is getting his two front teeth.
He started sticking out his tongue- which is adorable- but when the drool increased almost 100% we knew something was up. (Can you see it coming down the front of his little santa suit?:)

He is very protective of his new little assets. When his bottom teeth were coming in he liked to chew on our fingers any chance he could. But not now. If I get my fingers anywhere near his mouth he buttons his lips- sealed shut!

The right one has completely broken through, but the left still has a little ways to go.

I would include a picture of his new teeth, but it is impossible.
He is so cute we could eat-him-up!!

Our little boy sure is growing up!

12 comments:

Marla said...

What a hillarious picture! Ev still has no teeth, which is awesome, because he bites me...all the time. So I'm good with no teeth. :) We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute cute!!!!

Laura said...

How stinkin' fun! He is such a CUTIE!

Heather said...

Love the pic! Ember is jealous, she only has her two bottom ones!

Leslie said...

too cute!

Gina said...

He is adorable. What a joy!

Lori said...

what a cute Santa baby! Drool and all! Enjoy your first family christmas with baby Cal!

Grammy Staffy said...

He is just so darn cute...and he is even cuter in person. What fun it is to spend some time with you. We love you so much....and are so thankful to have this new little elf in our family. Hugs, Mom

Grammy Staffy said...

He is just so darn cute...and he is even cuter in person. What fun it is to spend some time with you. We love you so much....and are so thankful to have this new little elf in our family. Hugs, Mom

Marie Rayner said...

Happy Christmas to you, Patrick and that adorable little Cal, Erin!!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday. I just know you will. Bet you couldn't have imagined in a million years how blessed you would be this year to have little Cal with you! What an adorable litle elf he is! Wish I could see those two front teeth in person! Love and hugs! xxoo

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Staffanson said...

So cute!!! I LOVE that picture!

Emma