Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day




Patrick is incredibly thoughtful when it comes to celebrations and holidays. This year was especially special and he spoiled me rotten!

Several days before Mother's Day he brought me these beautiful flowers. I love getting flowers, but what I loved even more was overhearing the conversation he had with Cal as he held him up to see the flowers... "Hey buddy, this is how you get in good with the ladies." So true my love, so true!

This was my favorite gift... Patrick had a mold made of Cal's hand and foot and then he found this glass dome to mount it into... a forever keepsake. How thoughtful! How precious!

Not only did I get beautiful cut flowers, but I also got this great hanging pot of flowers. This one I can keep for the whole summer.


I love it!








It has become a tradition, and this is the 4th year in a row that Patrick has given me perfume for Mother's day. I LOVE to think of him at the counter at the department store smelling all the different kinds to pick one just for me. That makes me smile!

Now this last gift just cracks me up. This has also become a crazy tradition... I love Cheetos- love them! But I rarely buy them. So this year for mother's day... you guessed it! In my Christmas stocking- yep! My Easter basket- well, you get the idea!


I love you baby! Thank you for making this such a wonderful day for me... my first year as a...


MOTHER

2 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

:-) How thoughtful that man of yours is, oopes MEN, anyways I love cheetos too, and sadly we can't get them over here. I am hoping to get a fix next summer when we hopefully get to go to Canada!

Tricia said...

LOVE the hand/foot molds! So sweet!