Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Houdini, eat your heart out!

Cal loves to be swaddled! He sleeps so well when he is snuggled up tight! Patrick is the master swaddler. When daddy swaddles, the blanket stays put...

.
This morning when I heard Cal fussing a bit and went in to get I got quite a surprise...
.
His blankets stayed put, but HE managed to wiggle his way out- leaving his PJ's and the blanket behind.
.
Way to go Houdini! We are totally impressed!

3 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

haha, I have to laugh at this Erin. What a little charmer!

The Saling Family said...

Hey, if he really needs to be swaddled and wakes up when he gets out, check this out! I have it just sitting in his room waiting to find someone who needs it that I can give it to them! It's called the Miracle Blanket, and that it is!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mitchnliz/3296057152/

Tricia said...

LOL! I saw that picture before I read what you wrote, and thought, "how weird of them to NOT put PJ's on him". ROFL... too funny.