Cal loves to take his morning nap on our bed.
LOVES IT!
It is after his morning bottle, getting him dressed and ready for the day, story time and singing songs... as his eyelids start to get heavy I bring him into our room so I can jump in the shower and hear if he starts to cry.
But he rarely cries.
As I set him down he looks at me as if he knows it's a special treat. He puts his arms up and gets really comfy.
As if he knows that for that moment he is King of our Castle!
Family is the best!
7 years ago



2 comments:
He sure looks comfy there, that's for sure. How nice to be King of the Castle, and what an adorable king he is for sure!
Uhh.. for THAT MOMENT? whatever! LOL You both are WRAPPED. AROUND. HIS. FINGERS.
=)
Post a Comment