I got tears in my eyes when I read your post. What an incredible blessing! I just can't believe it. Please write more when you get a chance and tell us the whole story. What a beautiful baby!!!!
You guys he's perfect. I'm so glad we got to come over and see him and his proud mommy and daddy! Gabe loves him too already, and told us that Calan is his "best friend" :) We love you guys and are so happy for you!
I'm crying...again. He's beautiful and I can't wait to see your faces when you two look at him! There aren't enough words for me to tell you how happy and excited I am for you...and for him. That's one lucky little boy...he just won the jackpot!
Kristen just phoned and told me to check your blog. I am so glad that she did. I can hardly type because my eyes are filled with tears. What a blessing for all three of you!
Oh my gosh he is so beautiful! I am so excited for you!!!! You guys are going to be the best parents. You are the most deserving people in the world. (I accidentally deleted my previous post, but this is what it said :)
congrats!!! i am thrilled for you guys!! even though we've never met in real life, i have been following your story and your moms blog as well and have been praying that you would find your little angel soon. so glad calan is yours. he is ADORABLE and so BLESSED to have you! congrats and lots of love from our family to yours.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayer really works! I am so excited for you both. Being a mommy is the best thing ever. I am grateful that Heavenly Father trust us to take care of his little angels.
What a wonderful day this is!! Chloe came home and told John how CUTE your new baby was.....I can't believe how much hair he has :) He is perfect and I am sure that you will be the best parents ever. Thanks for letting us be a part of your wonderful experience :) We love ya!
I had a feeling something was going on but didn't want to call you if it wasn't. My goodness what a little cutie. He is so lucky to get to be the one for you. Can't wait to hear more!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys! He is such a blessed little boy to have you two as parents. I have a present for you! I don't know what yet, but I'll make sothing cool!
Erin, I am sitting here with tears streaming down my cheeks. Tears of utter joy!! I have been praying all weekend that this would be the one. I told you that HF had a special baby waiting just for you two and I was right. What a dear little one Calan is! I am so very happy for you and for Patrick and long for the day when I can meet Calan too! Sending lots of love and hugs to your wee little family that is now perfect! God is faithful and always answers our prayers, in His own time and in the best way. I am so very happy for you both!! XXOO
We love him, we love you and we are SO HAPPY! Just wish we were there! Can't wait to meet him and provide him with a little BFF in a few more weeks....
We couldn't be happier for you!! Many prayers have been answered. I thought about you during conference. I know you enjoyed much sweeter tears during this conf. than last. Calan is one lucky little boy! Lots of love to your sweet little family!
Little Calan is perfect! I am so happy for you two. I too, like my sister (Holly), have been following your mother's blog for a while now. I was so upset when the other adoption didn't work out, but I've always known that God has a plan for us. Little Calan was meant for you, and what a beautiful baby boy he is!!!!
Oh Erin I am so ecstatic for you guys! Words can't even begin to express my excitement! All of our prayers have been answered! What a little miracle and blessing! I can't wait to meet little Calan!
The thought just came to me, I don't have any doubt in my mind that sweet Karma was up having a chat with heavenly father about you too! She probably gave little Calan a hug before he was sent to earth!
YIPPEE! Oh Erin I am sooooooo happy for you and Patrick. It is wonderful. I have been praying for you lots lately. I had NO idea Why. Your mom never spilled the beans. She passed the test all the way. Love Love Love to you and your new family.
HI this is Amanda. HOW MY GOODNESS i am proud of u 2 he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE well see ya ps i have a award for you on my blog www.thisisthelifeofamanda.blogspot.com ok
I'll add my tears to everyone else's. Congratulations! That baby is so lucky to have you two for parents. You'll have to show him all these comments one day and let him know how long-awaited he was and how everyone was so excited for his arrival. How lots and lots of people prayed him to you. I thought immediately of your testimony a few weeks ago, Erin, and how we all needed to hear it. You have been such good examples to us all.
I am so happy for you - and for Calen. What a blessing to have both of you for parents! How I hope and pray everything goes well. It's a privilege to know you.
Congratulations! Prayers are answered, dreams do come true! I can't tell you how happy I am for you! He is beautiful! What a blessing! He is one lucky boy! Best wishes and lots of love, Kelsi
Hooray!! Congratulations! That little boy is so blessed to have you two as parents. You not only will be a great mom, but you ARE one, right now!!! I know, it seems like you've been waiting forever, but now it will feel like you've been a mom forever. You know, opposition in all things. Would this have been as sweet without the bitter? hmmm. Love you tons! Yay!!!!
What a great Easter present! I hope he feels better and comes home soon. He is beautiful. Is that RED hair I see on him? Lucky little guy to have parents that know what a blessing he is right away.
Erin! Your Mom just told me and I am in tears! What a blessing for both you and Patrick and baby Calan. You will be the most amazing mother. You already are. congratulations, Adam and I are so happy for you. -Julie
52 comments:
I can't tell you how excited we are for you three!
What a doll! Welcome to the motherhood! It's the greatest joy in the world!
I got tears in my eyes when I read your post. What an incredible blessing! I just can't believe it. Please write more when you get a chance and tell us the whole story. What a beautiful baby!!!!
Congrats! I am so Happy for your family. What a cute baby.
What a perfect baby, just perfect for the perfect couple! I'm doing backflips for you guys! Can't wait to see the little man! (((HUGS))) ♥Tricia
You guys he's perfect. I'm so glad we got to come over and see him and his proud mommy and daddy! Gabe loves him too already, and told us that Calan is his "best friend" :)
We love you guys and are so happy for you!
I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
We are thrilled beyond words...Thankful with all of our hearts....We love you... we love Calan....we know that you will be the best parents ever!!!
What a blessed day!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to hear more of your story!!!
~Brianna (Griffith) McGee
I'm crying...again. He's beautiful and I can't wait to see your faces when you two look at him! There aren't enough words for me to tell you how happy and excited I am for you...and for him. That's one lucky little boy...he just won the jackpot!
Well sweetie...I am so thrilled for your little miracle. He is absolutely amazing! So grateful for the Lord's tender mercies and your special gift.
Kristen just phoned and told me to check your blog. I am so glad that she did. I can hardly type because my eyes are filled with tears. What a blessing for all three of you!
Oh my gosh he is so beautiful! I am so excited for you!!!! You guys are going to be the best parents. You are the most deserving people in the world. (I accidentally deleted my previous post, but this is what it said :)
congrats!!! i am thrilled for you guys!! even though we've never met in real life, i have been following your story and your moms blog as well and have been praying that you would find your little angel soon. so glad calan is yours. he is ADORABLE and so BLESSED to have you! congrats and lots of love from our family to yours.
Congratulations!! What a lucky little baby and a lucky perfect couple! You will be the BEST mommy!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayer really works! I am so excited for you both. Being a mommy is the best thing ever. I am grateful that Heavenly Father trust us to take care of his little angels.
What a wonderful day this is!! Chloe came home and told John how CUTE your new baby was.....I can't believe how much hair he has :) He is perfect and I am sure that you will be the best parents ever. Thanks for letting us be a part of your wonderful experience :) We love ya!
I had a feeling something was going on but didn't want to call you if it wasn't. My goodness what a little cutie. He is so lucky to get to be the one for you. Can't wait to hear more!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys! He is such a blessed little boy to have you two as parents. I have a present for you! I don't know what yet, but I'll make sothing cool!
I'm so happy for you two! You're going to be the best mom and dad! He's perfect! So cute!!
Congratulations!
Erin, I am sitting here with tears streaming down my cheeks. Tears of utter joy!! I have been praying all weekend that this would be the one. I told you that HF had a special baby waiting just for you two and I was right. What a dear little one Calan is! I am so very happy for you and for Patrick and long for the day when I can meet Calan too! Sending lots of love and hugs to your wee little family that is now perfect! God is faithful and always answers our prayers, in His own time and in the best way. I am so very happy for you both!! XXOO
I am so happy for you!!!!! he is so beautiful! see, miracles do happen!!!!!!!
Congratulations to the new parents. What a gift, not only to you, but also to your precious child. He is beautiful !!!
LOL
We love him, we love you and we are SO HAPPY! Just wish we were there! Can't wait to meet him and provide him with a little BFF in a few more weeks....
We couldn't be happier for you!! Many prayers have been answered. I thought about you during conference. I know you enjoyed much sweeter tears during this conf. than last. Calan is one lucky little boy! Lots of love to your sweet little family!
Little Calan is perfect! I am so happy for you two. I too, like my sister (Holly), have been following your mother's blog for a while now. I was so upset when the other adoption didn't work out, but I've always known that God has a plan for us. Little Calan was meant for you, and what a beautiful baby boy he is!!!!
Oh Erin I am so ecstatic for you guys! Words can't even begin to express my excitement! All of our prayers have been answered! What a little miracle and blessing! I can't wait to meet little Calan!
The thought just came to me, I don't have any doubt in my mind that sweet Karma was up having a chat with heavenly father about you too! She probably gave little Calan a hug before he was sent to earth!
My sister (Heather C.) Just told me. I'm very happy for you! He is a beautiful little guy!
YEA!!! We are sooooo happy for you guys. You have been waiting so long and you deserve this so much. Congrats!! Can't wait to meet him!
CONGRATULATIONS! Loves and Hugs!
YIPPEE! Oh Erin I am sooooooo happy for you and Patrick. It is wonderful. I have been praying for you lots lately. I had NO idea Why. Your mom never spilled the beans. She passed the test all the way.
Love Love Love to you and your new family.
What a wonderful miracle and selfless gift all three of you have been given. Blessings.
I had no idea! I can't wait to hear the whole story! He is ADORABLE!! Oh how fun for you guys. What a blessing from above. Have fun eating him up!
I know you can't see me jumping up and down for joy, but I am!
The funny thing is, I drove by your house today and the thought just popped in to my head, "they are going to be GREAT parents"... and you are.
HI this is Amanda. HOW MY GOODNESS i am proud of u 2 he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE well see ya ps i have a award for you on my blog www.thisisthelifeofamanda.blogspot.com ok
I'll add my tears to everyone else's. Congratulations! That baby is so lucky to have you two for parents. You'll have to show him all these comments one day and let him know how long-awaited he was and how everyone was so excited for his arrival. How lots and lots of people prayed him to you. I thought immediately of your testimony a few weeks ago, Erin, and how we all needed to hear it. You have been such good examples to us all.
What a wonderful blessing! I am so excited for you three. You will be such great parents! Love you guys and congratulations!
YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!
We've been praying for you!
lots of love! I look forward to more pictures :)
*Becky Kelly*
If you give that kid half of the attention you give to my kids, his like is going to be AWESOME!
He looks so cute! I am so excited for you guys. I hope it all works out smoothly from here..
He looks so cute! I am so excited for you guys. I hope it all works out smoothly from here..
I am so happy for you - and for Calen. What a blessing to have both of you for parents! How I hope and pray everything goes well. It's a privilege to know you.
And now the real love story begins.
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! Prayers are answered, dreams do come true! I can't tell you how happy I am for you! He is beautiful! What a blessing! He is one lucky boy! Best wishes and lots of love, Kelsi
Yea!!! We can't wait to see him! I wish we lived closer so that he and Jonah could grow up and be little buddies!!!
Hooray!! Congratulations! That little boy is so blessed to have you two as parents. You not only will be a great mom, but you ARE one, right now!!! I know, it seems like you've been waiting forever, but now it will feel like you've been a mom forever. You know, opposition in all things. Would this have been as sweet without the bitter? hmmm. Love you tons! Yay!!!!
HI this is AManda. Happy easter it is early because saturday and sunday i will not have time well see ya love AManda
What a great Easter present! I hope he feels better and comes home soon. He is beautiful. Is that RED hair I see on him? Lucky little guy to have parents that know what a blessing he is right away.
Wow! I'm so happy for you two!! What a lucky little guy!!! Babies are such a blessing.
Erin! Your Mom just told me and I am in tears! What a blessing for both you and Patrick and baby Calan. You will be the most amazing mother. You already are. congratulations, Adam and I are so happy for you.
-Julie
Congratulations!!!
-Bitsy-
I haven't checked your blog ina few weeks I am so EXCITED for you guys!!!
He looks perfect & absolutely adorable!!!
Post a Comment