Thursday, December 4, 2008

Check it out...

Dear Family and Friends,

As you know we are very excited to start a family.

We wanted to utilize every resource available and so we have decided to create an adoption blog. We feel that this is a great opportunity to spread the word. If you know of anyone considering adoption and would like to know more about us, please direct them to...

http://www.patrickanderinadoption.blogspot.com/

If you would like to contact us directly you can e-mail us at patrickanderinadoption@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!

Patrick and Erin

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Pat and Erin- Whatever children that have the privelege of being yours will be the luckiest children ever! You two are so amazing and will be the best parents. I can't wait!

Grammy Staffy said...

I hope that this will work. I hope..I hope...I hope...

I surely am praying for it night and day.

Had a great visit with you guys. Thanks for the hospitality.

Loads of love, Mom

Lori said...

Your adoption blog is beautiful! Truly! I pray that the right thing happens soon!

Lynell said...

I love your adoption blog. It is perfect. You guys are awesome. I know good things will happen. See you tomorrow morning.

Anonymous said...

Lynells right. Good things are coming! And hopefully your adoption blog will move the good thing along faster. :)

Amandawhatever said...

Hi this is amanda rememmber i have a poll i would love for you to vote love amanda

Janae said...

What an amazing blog. I was teary-eyed as I read your adoption blog. We're all praying for you!

Marie Rayner said...

You guys surely deserve to have a family if anyone does. Your adoption page is just beautiful. I am keeping my eyes open for a baby that needs a loving home, and in the meantime I pray, every day. It will happen for you guys, I just KNOW it will! (((hugs)))

Shannon said...

Your adoption blog is great! We have one too, only all I have done is chose the colors, I haven't added any info. You have inspired me to get it in gear. And if I was looking to place a baby, you would be my first choice.

vwestermeyer said...

I enjoy your blog so much and cannot wait to read your motherhood stories!

I also want to say thanks for introducing me to some great music