It's a big deal...
Choosing the perfect Christmas tree is a very important event.
This tree will live in our home and become a part of our Christmas festivities.
It will host all of our presents with care.
It will scent our home for the whole month.
It will create a special ambiance throughout the entire Christmas season.
Yes, this is a very important event.
Every year is exactly the same… On the Saturday after Thanksgiving (this post is a bit late) we go out to eat and then head to our tree destination.
We look through all the trees to find the one that will come home with us.
Most of the time, the tree we pick has interesting dents or lumps, but by the time we get it home and decorated, it looks perfect to us.
.
Welcome home little tree!



14 comments:
Your tree is very pretty. I like the poinsettias, nice touch. And I'm very impressed that you already have wrapped gifts to go under it.
How cute are you guys! Congratulation on the tree :) It is just like our lives, little "character" marks but overall in pretty good shape (and hopefully good smelling)! Have a Merry Christmas!
Very pretty! Gifts too!
really pretty tree!!!!!
What a fun Christmas tradition! Your tree is beautiful.
I heard you said no to the teaching job. I'm sad to hear that but that's because I'm selfish and wanted you to teach it. I'm happy for your sake. :)
Love it! I'm sure he's glad to be out of the cold, thanks for caring enough to buy the real thing! ☺
Some of my happiest Christmas memories of the years spent with my children were the years we went out to a Christmas Tree place and tromped through the woods to cut down our own tree. It was so much fun. I Love your tree. It looks beautiful!!! Obviously meant just for you!
Very Cute!
Yes, you can do it with just two people.
Heres the link.....
http://www.elfyourself.com/
I love your tree! And thanks for the tip of where to get it and why. I'm so glad I'm your visiting teacher! I absolutely love visiting you!!!
I love your tree....and I love you.
Dad and I were delighted to spend time with all three of you.
Hey this is amanda i have a poll and i would love for you to vote and while you vote leave a comment well see ya love amanda mingl
will you email me your address so that I can mail you a christmas card? Please. Your tree is nice, I think I can smell it from here.
Yep your found your perfect tree. I love it. Cant wait to see you! Have a happy week. XXXOOO Lynell
I love decorating for Christmas! Especially the tree! A real one makes the house smell so good! I love you!
Post a Comment