I am not a stealer.
I have never stolen anything in my life, until today.
Let me explain…
Patrick and I love Thai food… LOVE IT!
We were thrilled to see a new little Thai restaurant going in around the corner from our house. We can now satisfy our every Thai food need with great ease.
Tonight was the night… our big debut.
We ordered all the things we love, Chicken Satay, Curry chicken, I even got my most favorite Thai dessert- sweet sticky rice with mango. It was yum-o!
We paid the bill, gathered up our leftover boxes and headed to the car.
It was freezing outside so Patrick quickly opened my car door and let me inside.
It wasn’t until we pulled away that I found something that should not be there… something that did not belong to me.How on earth did this happen?
I remember taking a last gulp before leaving. Apparently I did not put the glass back down. I walked past our server holding my glass. I’m SURE he saw me and did not say a word.
I felt so stupid and was laughing so hard I could NOT go back in there to return it. I will do it tomorrow- I promise! How am I going to explain this one?
Oh my, how embarrassing!
Do you think we will be black listed forever?
Family is the best!
7 years ago



8 comments:
Okay that is hilarious!!!!! your situation reminded me of something i did last week. Read my blog entry i just posted.
That is so funny!!! That's so something I would do!
Well dear look at it this way.... it is not as embarrassing as when you stripped for the doctor and Patrick.... and you got through that one....heehee
I love you anyway my dear.... but I thought that we did teach you not to steal.
This is Amanda Mingl how did that happen. Don't be embarrassed i had a dream that i for got my shoes and clothes i wear my swimming siut and it was winter see ya love amanda ,ingl
Thanks for the good laugh! I've heard that restaurant is good. I'm not sure I've ever had Thai food. We'll have to try it out.
That is hysterical Erin! I'm showing Danny this one cuz that is something I would do.
We LOVE Thai food too! Unfortunately, here Murrieta, they only have 1 restaurant and it's not the best, oh well. we'll appreciate it more when we get to go.
lol, you do make me laugh Erin!!! I am sure you'll be more than forgiven and become a frequent fixture at their restaurant. They may even name a dish after you!!
So cute. I do that with spoons. I have actually started an unintentional collection. Oops
Post a Comment