Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas

We've been practicing for Santa's visit...

Merry Christmas!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

9 comments:

Amandawhatever said...

That was the coolest vidio ever i want to make one me and all my friends see ya love amanda mingl

Annie said...

That was so cute! I absolutely love you! You're the best!

Unknown said...

That's so fun! I love those things, they make me laugh so hard!

Grammy Staffy said...

That is soooo funny. Love you.

Mandy said...

I just laughed through this entire video!! So hilarious! Love the dance moves!

Annie said...

Oh man! It would have been so awesome to see you guys! We sang at 4:15 in the Joseph Smith Building and then at 5:30 in the assembly hall. It was so fun.

Tricia said...

OK, is it just me, or is Patrick getting a little girly figure? He totally pulled it off, though! Nice moves!

Kristi said...

I have received that email a couple times each year and it makes me giggle every time! I'm going to copycat you on my blog!

Marie Rayner said...

Adorable Erin! You guys make really cute elves. I was doing this yesterday with Todd and my pictures and I almost wet myself laughing at it. Hilarious! I did one of all five of my kids too that was really wonderfully funny! Yayy Christmas!