

Today was a great day.
This afternoon we went on a hike. Battle Creek is one of my favorite hikes. It's quite steep and rocky, but has running water with amazing little waterfalls all the way up the canyon. Gorgeous!! The colors were fantastic and the weather was perfect!

This evening we had our annual pumpkin carving Family Home Evening with our dear friend, Melissa. Almost exactly 3 years ago, Melissa introduced me to Patrick and my life has never been the

same since. I am eternally indebted to her. Melissa is like a sister to both of us. She is a friend that would do anything to help and loves you no matter what. (I love you, girl!) Know any great single guys? Melissa is quite the catch- and we'd love to pay back the favor!! :)
I'm thankful for people I love and a beautiful place to live.
Life is good.
15 comments:
Erin!! You live in a beautiful place! I can't wait until one day I can see it for myself! Looks like you and Patrick really enjoyed the pumpkin carving get-together, and the fall colours are making me very homesick!!!
Erin,
I just have to say that your blog inspires me every time that I read it. I am so happy for you and for your having found a great husband.
I loved the entry searching for gold, that you are seeking out the small little nuggets of blessings in your life, despite disappointments,taking it one day at a time will help you to enjoy all the blessings that you do have. Thanks for being such an inspiration to me and to so many other people!
Erin and Patrick, you guys are amazing and I KNOW the best things will happen for you! No question! I am glad you got to go enjoy the Lord's beautiful Fall colors and very cute pumpkins by the way! Sounds like your friend is a very sweet person. I hope she finds her special someone some day.
I have never hiked Battle Creek in the fall. It's beautiful in the fall. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love reading your blog! Thanks for sharing.
Cute pumpkins and Decorations! What a fun thing to do for FHE... I think that will be our next week's activity!
sounds fun! hey are you coming over tomorrow? give me a call!
Hey this is Brianna Griffith I was in your class at Timpview I graduated in 2003! Your blog is very inspirational and uplifting. I left a note on a previous post, but there were alot on there so I didn't know if you got it. I'd love for you to come check out my blog. If you want to ... it's set to private so you'll have to send me an email my address is mcgee06@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you.
~Brianna
The music makes your blog so much more poingniant (totally not spelled right)I'll have to copy a few of the songs. You have a good track record with Melissas' were good seeds.
I was so busy with Austin today that I didn't see this post until you called tonight. I am so glad that you and Patrick had such a nice day.
The fall colors are beautiful.
I love all of your pumpkins.Your front porch looks so cute.(just like you and Patrick!)
Give Melissa my love. I'm indebted to her too.... Now I don't have to pray morning and night for you to find your sweetheart anymore....now I'm working on the baby prayers instead.
I'm sending lots of love my dears,
Mom
Thanks for putting in a prop for me guys. I love you both. Tell Momma that I could use her prayers too. Last night was fun. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive.
What a beautiful place to hike. I love autumn!!!
Whoa, those pumpkins were SCARY! Oh wait, that was you two... heh heh!
You take the most awesome pictures! Or is that Patrick, he's the photographer isn't he? anyway, WOW!!
Gorgeous! I do have to admit that I miss all the beautiful country that is Utah.
We have yet to do our pumpkin pick.
Looks like you had fun!
Looks like you had a fun time! I am glad to see your happy smiles! Hey I do know a GREAT guy he lives in Sandy Utah he is 39 and never has been married he is very active in the church, loves kids and is fun and cute honestly he is CUTE! Tell me more about your friend! I think you live up north somewhere so if you would like you could tell her and have her email me and we cold get them in touch! Take care, Kelsi ekackley@hotmail.com
How fun! I love to hike. There aren't many great places here to do that unfortunatly.
Melissa is really great! We all love her SO much! Give her a big hug from me next time you see her.
Jenny
Post a Comment