Actually, I’ve fallen behind in my blogging world and I can’t catch up!!
I have been busy, SO BUSY that I have not had a chance to get online.
For the last 3 weeks I have been with my nieces and nephews either…
Swimming at the beach
Making sandcastles
Swimming at the pool
Making crafts
Airplane rides
Shopping
BBQ-ing
Getting’ haircuts
Ear piercing (not for me)
Birthday celebrating
Having slumber parties
Planting flowers
Cooking, cooking, cooking sweets
Site seeing
Tie-Dying shirts
Scrapbooking
Camping
White water rafting
Roasting marshmallows
Eating way too much
AND taking about 1,000 pictures-
At least! You gotta love digital photos!
It has been a GREAT 3 weeks. I have loved every second of it. I wish I could go back and do it all again.
Anyone got a time machine?
I will post some of the highlights so I can relive it and remember them FOREVER!
Family is the best!
7 years ago



11 comments:
Very fun that you get to do all those summer things. The life of a teacher with summers off! I am jealous!
See you next Thursday unless you are on another white water rafting trip...
I love having fun in the summer. Sounds like you are living it up. I know time is running away and school will start way too soon. Go have some more fun before it's too late...
We had so much fun with you guys at the river. Thanks so much for keeping encouraging us to go this year. We had a wonderful time and we would have missed it if you hadn't kept "pestering" us to go.Hey we found out we aren't too old to run the rapids after all. Thanks dears.
Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Welcome Back!
Sounds like you had a blast. I honestly cannon picture you and Patrick not having a blast together :) Glad that you are back!
I'd like a time machine too!
Blogville will wait.
What you were doing was much more important.
So glad to hear you had such a wonderful, busy time.
Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
We all miss you!
What a great month you have had...we're glad we got to have a week of it with you. (Emma had 2..lucky girl!)
It's always good when you can't blog because you've been too busy having fun. I can't wait to see when you post your highlights!
Sounds fun. At least you found the time to write the list!!
I found you, somehow.. but look forward to following your story. We are also adoptive parents. We have two bio kids and two adopted children... I also have a very large place for Africa in my heart and have traveled there and am heavily involved in fundraising for a few pet projects there... so I sensed a bit of a kindred soul...
It is fun when summer flies by. Lucky... ours is kind of dragging....
Your blog looks great! I LOVE your red font. SO darling!
And I hear you on being behind on the blogging. It's something about summer time. Just hard to be at a desk when their is water and sun outside...!
Post a Comment