Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The best two years of my life...

Today is our two year anniversary. I can honestly say it has been the best two years of my life!

Patrick- I love you so much and feel so honored to be your wife.

You bring me such happiness everyday!

You make me feel beautiful.
.
I love that you send me flowers for no particular reason.

I love that you laugh at all my jokes.

I love being your woman and I LOVE that you are my man!

We knew we would be apart today (I’ll explain later) so we celebrated last weekend.
We drove down to a tiny little town and stayed at a cute bed and breakfast.
It was so romantic!
It was adorable!
It was perfect!

I love you babe! Happy Anniversary!

26 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

You are one cute couple!

The Dumpert Family said...

Happy anniversary!! We love you both so much! Erin, thank you for bringing such happiness to my brother. I'm so very happy to have you as my sister:)

Love, Jenny

Marie Rayner said...

Awww Happy Anniversary!! You are such a cute couple. I wish you all the best today, and in all the days to come!

Kristi said...

Congratulations on 2 wonderful years! I'm so happy that you found such a great guy!

Janae said...

Happy Anniversary to a great couple!

Christine said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad we have gotten to know you guys.

Lynell said...

Wow! I can't believe that it has been two years. And yet I feel like Patrick has been a part of our family for forever. Isn't it funny how that works.

We love you and are so glad that you had fun celebrating!

Mo said...

Hi Erin, I havent seen you forever. I cant believe it has been two years since your wedding. Next time you're up this way give me a call I would love to see you guys.
XOMO

Tricia said...

Happy 2nd guys! It's just about sickening to see how happy you two are, but glad to see you're still in love. I thought my first year was going to kill me, all that getting used to each other!! LOL

It was good to see you on the 4th, hope to see you again soon!

The Snow Queen said...

It's so nice to see a couple that like each other! We really need to get together. Maybe we can hook-up when we come to UTah for our Family Reunion.

Patrick said...

What a great weekend we had in Manti! And what a great two years it's been. I've said it before, but I can hardly recall the 34 years before we were married because the past two have been so perfect. I don't even remember what it was like. Now I can't imagine life without you :) Happy anniversary!! I can't wait to see you on Sunday!!!!
love,
Patrick

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so exciting! Doesn't time fly... We've only been married 8 months but it does not seem that long! What a fun weekend, I'm sure it was nice to get away and be with each other!

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love you guys.

Unknown said...

Happy Aniversary! It sounds like you had a wonderful time on your little get away.

Grammy Staffy said...

I love you both too. So glad that all of both families prayers were finally answered and you found each other. What a darling couple you make.

Erin I just tagged you. Check out my last post and get your meme instructions.

Give all Dave's family a hug from me. I know you are having a great time with them.

Love to all, mom

Annie said...

Wahoo! Congrats on 2 years! I still remember the day you came to school with that ring on your finger for the first time. :) I was walking to class and Camy and Kate were walking out of your classroom, they stopped me with huge grins on their faces and told me that I needed to get in class and take a close look at your left hand. Haha. Time has flown by so fast. I'm so happy for you guys!

Hopefully they will let me be your TA again. Beside English and Social Studies, all the credits I need are electives. And I just love being your TA! :) It would be the best way to finish off my High School Career. Haha, I love you and hope everything is going well for you!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fine looking couple you are. I've been married to Keith for 37 years and I don't think he ever did anything so romantic as giving me flowers for no reason. Oh, yes, he did give me an orchid plant last year but it turned out to be 'cos he thought it might be ok outside in summer. WRONG - we don't do summer in England!
love, Angie, xx

Anonymous said...

I am a little late to comment... but Happy Anniversary! :o}

Here's to many more happy years.

BTW-- CUTE cut! ;)

Becca said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys really are the greatest couple ever! And I love the new haircut--you look great!

Baak Talk said...

Wow, 2 years already! Doesn't it fly by!

Congrats Erin & Patrick. It seems it was more than worth the wait!
Luv lots,
Bec

angela said...

Happy Anniversary! May you many many more years of happiness together.

Lori said...

Hey Erin, this is Lori from thursday nights at the temple.

always fun to read your blog. i have one now...thatsumeblog.blogspot.com

my portfolio is linked to it also.

have a great week!

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

22 Comments wow! :) Thanks, my other blog wouldn't let me make my own headers so yes you can change my blog address permanently. We come back the very end of August, I can't wait! I hope you're doing well!

Leslie said...

You guys are such a great family! Cuute blog, I'm glad I found you!! We are so blessed to be in such a great ward with such great people!

Leslie McCleery

Leslie said...

You guys are such a great family! Cuute blog, I'm glad I found you!! We are so blessed to be in such a great ward with such great people!

Leslie McCleery

Leslie said...

You guys are such a great family! Cuute blog, I'm glad I found you!! We are so blessed to be in such a great ward with such great people!

Leslie McCleery