Saturday, April 19, 2008

So, so kind...

I have a new look to my blog and I LOVE it!

We just got back from visiting my brother's family in Kentucky (that will be my next post). While there I mentioned to Marla, my sis-in-law, that I would love a new design for my blog page. Well, she called her good friend, Lacey and after a few questions of what I like, colors, etc, VOILA, she created this masterpiece! I just love it!

Well, if Lacey could have uploaded it like ALL the other many blogs she has made, it would have been a pretty quick process, however, this was not to be the case with mine. It would not upload and Lacey could not figure out why. Most people in the world would have said, 'gosh, sorry I can't make it work', but instead she worked and worked and tried to figure out the problem (ignoring my insistence that she quit trying). How many people do you know that would spend that much time on something for a complete stranger??? She is AMAZING! Marla said "That is just so Lacey" She is the first one to help someone in need, the first to bring a meal, the first to notice when there is a need. I want to be just like Lacey.

I am thankful for Lacey and her example of service.

Thank you Lacey! You are a doll!

13 comments:

Marla said...

Amen. So giving, so kind and SO talented! I'm so glad she finally got it to work!

Becca said...

I love the new look! And I love people like her even more, they make the world a better place!

Mandy said...

What a cute page!! I Love it!

Lynell said...

I love your new look. It just makes you smile to click on it. It is fun and happy just like you.

Great job Lacey!!

Mindy and Ernie's Clan said...

E.J. and Grammy like your new blog look.

Hi Aunt Erin. I really like your blog. E.J.

Heather said...

Love it!

Tara said...

gosh that really is way cute! What a talent!

Kristi said...

Soooooooooo cute! I love it!

Grammy Staffy said...

Lynell is right. It makes me smile to look at it. It really does match your personality. Love you...Mom

Cathy said...

I love it!!! She is very talented. I can't believe you got the measles in high school! Well, I guess it can happen. I got chicken pox in HS and I missed a month of school because if it. It was terrible! I hope I get to see you this week!

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

Oh I am so jealous! It is absolutely adorable! Hope you guys are doing well!

The Snow Queen said...

beautiful. YOu go Lacey!

Tricia said...

Ditto to all the above, Love Love Love it! Fits you to a tee.