How is it possible?
Our little Ellie is 6 months old. She had her 6 month check up and
here are her stats:
Height- 25 inches (25%)
Weight- 13.3 pounds (5%)
The doctor said that she is perfect- just tiny! :) In fact, when Cal was 6 months old he weighed 19 pounds... 6 pounds more than our little lady and almost 3 inches longer. That's why it's so hard for me to believe she's half a year old.
.
I have been taking a monthly picture of our little angel and sure enough, she is growing.
.
1 month old
Oh, those cheeks! I just love to nibble them up!
I take her picture on the Sunday closest to her "month birthday". Every time I put Ellie in her Sunday dress she sparkles. She seems to know it is a special day and that she looks extra pretty. I especially love when I bring her in to Patrick to see her all dressed up. She looks at him and says, "Don't I look pretty, daddy?" She's got him wrapped around her little finger!
Ellie is an incredibly happy baby. She is so content and just wants to be around other people. I have mentioned this before... but she loves to watch Cal. She is becoming more and more interactive and it is so fun to see. Sometimes she will grab Cal's hair or his clothes- Cal will look at me as if to say, "Help me, mama" and I will tell him that sister is giving him loves.
Ellie just smiles.
Sweet girl, we love you so much! You bring a special light into our home and our hearts.
Ellie is an incredibly happy baby. She is so content and just wants to be around other people. I have mentioned this before... but she loves to watch Cal. She is becoming more and more interactive and it is so fun to see. Sometimes she will grab Cal's hair or his clothes- Cal will look at me as if to say, "Help me, mama" and I will tell him that sister is giving him loves.
Ellie just smiles.
Sweet girl, we love you so much! You bring a special light into our home and our hearts.



4 comments:
Oh no.... since Ellie is 6 months old that means I am now half way to 67. How has this year gone by so fast???
Our Ellie is a little doll. She has been darling since day 1 and she is getting more darling each month.
She is such a happy girl and I am so happy that she is ours.
Much Love, Mom
You have such a beautiful little family Erin. I think you are so blessed, but then again, you already know that you are! Little Ellie is so precious! xxoo
She is so cute and tiny!! Nicholas is 13.5lbs and he is only 2 months old. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a tiny little baby like your sweet girl.
Soooooo cute!
Post a Comment