Elizabeth Mae
Born August 6 at 12:43 pm
5 pounds 13 ounces
18.5 inches long

Sweet Ellie came home with us today, August 8. We have sat and stared at her all evening. She is so peaceful and content, so tiny and beautiful. In every way she is absolutely perfect.
I can't seem to find the words to match the feelings in my heart. I feel love, I feel grateful, I feel humbled that we were chosen to raise this amazing baby girl. Her spirit is so strong.
We love you Brooke... you have blessed our lives forever.



9 comments:
I just can't tell you how happy I am for you all! Really it is such a wonderful feeling to see people that truly deserve wonderful blessings like this receive them. How blessed Cal and Ellie are to have you two for parents!
Amen to that! What a blessing. Words can not express our gratitude for this sweet baby. Thank you so very much Brooke for allowing us to be her family. Our prayers are with you.... and our love.
I am so thankful. I can't wait until I can get there to meet her in person. Hugs, Mom
Erin, my heart is filled with joy for you, Patrick and little Cal! What a beautiful little gal Ellie is. So sweet. I know you and Patrick will be such wonderful parents for her and Cal will be a great big brother! There could not be a nicer family. Love and blessings to you all!! xxoo
She is adorable!!! Her eyes are huge! I am SO happy for you and Patrick and Cal.
Yippppeeeeee and Yahoooooo!
No other words! :)
What?!? I had no idea!! This is WONDERFUL news! how did it happen?!? Congrats Congrats Congrats!! now I NEED to come visit again! She's only 3 months younger than my Hailey! :)
Congratulations! She is beautiful! She and Cal are both so blessed to have you for parents!
so SO SO happy for you!!!! she is perfect in every way-congratulations!!! what a beautiful addition to your beautiful family.
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment