Sunday, June 27, 2010

Indiana Family

We had the opportunity to go to Indiana for Patrick's 20 year high school reunion.  Twenty years??  Holy cow... where does time go? 

Many of our family members live in Indiana and we were so, so excited to head out there for a visit.  Only a few of them have had a chance to meet Calan, but he just seemed to know that they were family.  We sure wish we live closer!  I loved seeing our little guy in the middle of all the fun, being one of the kids.  He loves his cousins so much!

Our days and nights were filled with family.  We had BBQ's and ice cream, baseball games and lots of laughter.   


I especially loved seeing Cal with his grandma and grandpa. 
I love when Patrick's mom sings to Cal (she has an amazing voice)
and I love watching his dad play with him. 
They are amazing grandparents! 
  
Our trip was so relaxing and we made so many great memories! 
We feel so blessed to have such loving family members!
We can't wait to go back!

0 comments: