Monday, June 14, 2010

Our Cookie Monster

Cal is 14 months old, but for some reason in my mind he is still my baby boy.  I bought him an apron months ago thinking it would be forever before he would actually get to use it. (Isn't it adorable?)  Tonight we were all craving some cookies.  I decided to pull up a chair, get out his apron and let Cal help.  I thought he would quickly lose interest, but boy was I wrong!  He was curious about everything I did and helped to add most of the ingredients.

Cal LOVES peanut butter and could not get enough! 

 He was fascinated with the mixer, but more fascinated with licking the spatula clean.
He watched them bake and was ready to test out the fruits of his labor, so was daddy! 
What a yummy treat! 

Everyday is so fun as we watch our little guy explore the world around him. 
Everything is new and full of adventure. 

3 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

Where did you get the cute little apron? Anna LOVES to cook with me and I would love to get her a little apron.

Erin said...

Hey Julie... I found it at the Bosch store in Orem. It was quite a challenge finding one without ruffles and flowers. The turtles are perfect! :)

Grammy Staffy said...

What darling pictures of your darling boy....uhh...boys!
What fun.I know your cookies are yummy...but not as sweet as your family! Love you dear. Hugs, Mom