Monday, May 24, 2010

We're Back!!

As you know we went private with our blog.  I didn't want to go private and I didn't like being private... but for a while we felt like it was necessary.  We received a weird comment from a stranger that made us feel uncomfortable- blah!  So without notice I shut it down.

About 8 months has passed and both Patrick and I feel like it's ok to open up our blog again. (yippee) 

The only difference is that now I will moderate comments that are made (to aviod comments from weird-o people:).  So, if you leave a comment and don't see it show up right away, just know it will be there soon!

It feels good to be back...

8 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome back!! I've missed your blog. I get updates from Camy sometimes. Your little Cal has gotten so big. He's adorable & I love the dimples. I'm excited to go back & catch up.

Unknown said...

Welcome back. But I hope you know that you can stay private if you want, we'll still love you and we'll still read your blog. :)

Marie Rayner said...

I am looking forward to seeing more posts from you Erin! I think it is a real shame that people can't play nice. Comment moderation is the way to go. XXOO

Lori said...

totally makes sense to me! maybe i will start doing that too.

Unknown said...

i am so excited!! your baby got so old! he is darling!!

Heather said...

glad your back...now you need to post more often! ;)

Kris said...

I will try to be appropriate.hehehe.
Glad you are joining the blogging world again. It is a good world, usually.

Grammy Staffy said...

Yeah!!!!!! I am glad that you are back. I didn't not get to blogworld yesterday so I didn't see that you posted Monday night. I was too busy with dad's birthday and Austin pooh. It was quite a day. Come over and you will see why.

I love you dear. I am so glad that I got to see you guys for a little while. Hugs, Mom