Cal's 1st birthday is right around the corner which means an exciting change... his carseat will now face forward! We put it in the car and I think Cal's face says it all...
We drove around the block and watching his face was priceless.
He was discovering a whole new world!



9 comments:
I always LOVE that time when I can turn it around! Cal looks so big in his seat!
He is the cutest kid!!!!! it was so fun to finally see him in person on Saturday. What a doll! And of course it was great fun to see you and Patrick. you are all so sweet.
He's saying..."WOAH! This is what I've been missing?!"
Too cute!
Oooo that is a big fun first. His little face says it all. I can't wait to hear about his first birthday party!
I love that "facing forward" moment. They always seem to know they're missing out on what everyone else is seeing. It's fun to watch their expressions as they get to see what's going on around them!
Isn't he just the cutest little guy!!!! Thanks dear for telling me this post was on your blog. I have not had the computer on this week except for work. I just love seeing your blog.
Now I must hurry and read about his latest report card from your previous post.
See ya.... hugs, mom
Oh gosh. look at that face!! How utterly adorable! What a little treasure Cal is. Thanks so much for sharing him with us! xxoo
He sure is cute! I still can't believe you got a red head... Everytime I look at him I think awww she's so lucky! Happy Mothers Day!
Such a cute big boy! Look how happy he is!
It totally reminds me of a link Kerry S. had on fb (about car seats). You have got to check it out! It cracked me up! Um, you are going to want to read it when you have a good chunk of spare time on your hands.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31276214&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=77047632855&aid=-1&id=1275489737
Luv ya!
Post a Comment