Our little man is almost 14 months old. In so many ways he is growin up so fast... but when it comes to walking he has taken his time. :) Cal could walk he just chooses not to walk. I will often catch him standing up without holding on to anything while playing, but when he realizes what he's doing he will quickly grab on again. Silly boy!
He has taken a few little steps here and there and today we caught some on video...
Dad is the one that encourages Cal to walk... as for me... I know he'll walk soon enough.
I'm in no hurry.



7 comments:
There's no stopping them once they start walking for sure!! What a little cutie pie he is! My eldest daughter didn't walk until she was about 18 months old, but my eldest son walked at 10 months. They will walk when they are ready to and each child is so different! Love and hugs! xxoo
aww little man is growin up! i love it! before you know it he will be running wild!
I can't believe how big he is! So cute!
What a cutie!! It seems like the little ones go from walking to running in 24 hours - so....you are smart not to be in a hurry! He's a keeper for sure!
That is EXACTLY what Davey would do at that age! I thought he would neve walk - but it happens and then the chase is even more intense because they're such a danger to themselves! What a cute little guy - we miss you guys!
Our sweet boy is on his way. He took a couple of steps for us when you were visiting but we didn't have a camera handy. I love the video. He is so precious.... and so are you my dear daughter. You and Patrick are the cutest parents ever! We are so blessed to have little Cal... and dad and I are so blessed to have you and Pat.
Hugs, Mom
He so cute! I can't believe he's walking already!
Post a Comment