Sunday, October 4, 2009

6 Months Old!!

I can't believe our little boy is 6 months old today!

What an amazing 6 months it has been!

Our little one is growing up so fast. In just the last week he has several new tricks-

We love it!

The other day I was sneaking Cal something sweet (shhh, don't tell) and he was sucking on my finger when suddenly I felt something. Could it be?? I checked again. Sure enough his first tooth was growing in. We had NO idea! I thought babies were grouchy or fussy when they cut their first teeth, but Cal gave us no warning. With his little tongue constantly hanging out we never saw it. I wanted to get a picture of it, but it turned out to be more of a challenge than I expected!
As a side note, no babies or daddies were injured in the attempt of getting this shot!:)

OK buddy, open wide...

Let's try that again...

Hey, I think we got it!

Let's zoom in a bit.

There it is... Mr. Tooth in all his glory!

It wasn't until I zoomed in that I could see his other tooth coming in next to it. We can't even feel that one yet. Our little boy is growing up so fast!

We love you so much little buddy! It has been an amazing 6 months!
We honestly can't remember life without you!

11 comments:

Kristi said...

time goes so fast! What a cute family!

Marla said...

Ok Erin...those pictures are hillarious. How many of Patrick's fingers fit in his little mouth??? So funny. And bravo for little Cal not even being fussy!

Cathy said...

Cal is just so cute! I cannot believe it's been 6 months! He's growing fast and looking cuter everyday!

Lori said...

Cute Cal! can't believe he has teeth already!

Marie Rayner said...

Yayy!!! 6 months old already!! It's hard to believe! What a cutie. He seems very good natured Erin, but then again, how could he not be. You and Patrick are sweethearts!! xxoo

Grammy Staffy said...

Just too cute....what a big boy.

Grammy Staffy said...

How has 6 months gone so fast?
What a joy he is to us.
What a joy it is to us watching you and Patrick parent him.
I am so thankful for him and for you. My cup runneth over.
Much love, Mom

Mandy said...

Yay, Cal...1st tooth!!
Is there a stronger word than "cute"??

Lori said...

congrats on your temple visit with baby Cal!

Leslie said...

AHHHHH he is too precious! L.O.V.E him!!


p.s. a huge THANK YOU for coming over the other night :)

Grammy Staffy said...

What...no new post yet??? What's the deal dear daughter? I know that you don't have another thing to do...lol...Where are all the cute pictures you took last week? I'm waiting. Love you, Mom