Man, I am behind!
I still have not blogged about our fabulous trips to visit family this Christmas season... I will do it, even if it is incredibly late... I will do it! We don't want to forget all of the fun things we were able to do.
BUT, in the mean time we have had a really cool last couple of days...
BUT, in the mean time we have had a really cool last couple of days...
On Monday our good friend called us and asked if we would like tickets to the Jazz basketball game. We were thrilled! How fun to enjoy a professional game, eatin' popcorn with my honey- perfect! We went to will call to pick up our tickets and could not
believe where our seats were...
.
Row 15, Center Court!!
.
I have never been that close at a professional game. Wow, it was so stinkin' cool! We had a great time and the Jazz won. It was perfect! We felt so lucky!
were THRILLED! When we picked up these tickets we couldn't believe it! Guess what??
ROW 3, baby!
.
Man! We are on cloud 9! Thank you our friends!
It was AWESOME!!



14 comments:
Woo hoo!!!!! So cool! Glad you are having fun with your amazing seats!
"Lucky Duckies" aren't exactly the words I thought of while reading your post, but close enough! Hee hee! It's always better when your team wins huh? Glad you guys have such great friends with such GREAT seats!
I'm SO JEALOUS!! I LOVE basketball and haven't been to a real game to speak of in years.
(by the way, cute hair!!)
So fun! Don't you love outings like that with your honey! They are the best! By the way you look so good, I can't get over how much I love you hair! Oh and don't think we've given up on getting together! It is GOING to happen :) I'll think of something and we'll call ya!
Wow you guys totally scored. You have got some good connections.
Hey I'm glad to hear about LDSFS. can't hurt to have them looking for you too.
I hate that you were here and I didn't even call you. I know you would have wanted to spend your time with family anyways. I still should have at least called. If only to make you feel popular (smile).
This is obviously "your" year Erin!! Who knows what other goodies are in store!! XXOO
That is so much fun! And you guys are definitely lucky duckies. :) What a fun Christmas! Who's the older boy? ;) haha. I need to see you sometime! Everyone from Level 2 sends their love! They ask me like every day how you are!
Wow, who are these friends? Can I meet them? ;) Just kidding, I'm not a big sports fan but I'm glad you guys had fun. You're great.
Thanks for your comment on my blog but more importantly thanks for teaching me ASL. Seriously, I still tell people that you are the best ASL (language) teacher that I've ever had. I really believe that you gave/taught me a strong ASL foundation. THANK YOU!
WOW!!! This is Amanda. I like Utah Utes But i still like you. And the jazz LUCK!!! I wish i was there. I really want to meet you so mad. Also i want to meet Grammy Staffy so much isint she nice. Well see ya love Amanda
What fun and what good friends! Lucky guys....glad that you had so much fun.
Love ya lots, Mom
It was great seeing you in Albertsons yesterday, Erin! Glad you're doing well!
How fun! You guys scored. That is awesome!!
I like Mamma Mia too. My favorite song is Mamma Mia. Have you seen the movie. See ya Love Amanda
Sweet!
Post a Comment